26 Feb 2013

Beyonce - Red Hot Tour Tickets


A few weeks ago, after having taken a break to be with her baby girl, Beyonce took to the Super Bowl stage and blew the world away. Yes there was a few dishy pictures that her estate tried to get removed, but it is undeniable that the performance was a success and beyonce had reminded everyone she is the Queen Bey! Then moments later it was announced that she would be performing a World Tour entitled The Mrs Carter Show, which included dates in Manchester, Birmingham and London. For what seemed like an eternity I watched the O2 priority moments ads and waited to book my tickets on Thursday 21 Feb. I tried for London, my other 02 Friend for Birmingham, but no luck for either of us.

So Round 2 on Saturday, this time we thought we would be more prepared. Try online, 1 ticket agent on the mobile, another on the landline. Sadly still nothing. It is rumoured that tickets sold out in minutes, which is phenomenal! At a starting price of £55 plus a rip off booking fee (I was quoted £7) it is no cheap night out, but 'people' bought then without hesitation. Or did they? Within minutes tickets were on eBay for thousands of pounds!!! An intelligent  individual on my Facebook pointed out that with VIP packages costing $595 paying £1000 is ridiculous, but I am sure somewhere someone will pay it leaving both Beyonce and the reseller making a pretty profit. And for me... I will look out for competition tickets or just watch the footage on YouTube and no doubt buy the DVD, which will come out afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment