14 Oct 2012

Hip Hop Honey Part 2




Yes you would be right in thinking that the hot mess above is me! Untouchable is King Kash's latest release of his EP 'Worth The Wait'. 
After appearing in his last video H.O.T. I was lucky that Kash decided I was good enough to have a more leading role in Untouchable. Candy dreams of going to a performers college, but with huge fees and no support from her father she turns to adult recruitment to raise the money. However, in the alternative version Candy finds about a scholarship that would cover all the fees. The video portrays a message of hope and that things may you may feel you are faced with an impossible situation and that you are on a downward spiral but there is always an alternative and a way to turn your life around. 


Like the video, Untouchable has a positive message. The lyrics of the chorus go as follows:

"Watch me as I head to sky,
Just know that I'm winning the prize,
You can see by the look in my eyes, you can tell I'm untouchable. 
Built to win when I jump in the race
Cause no person is going to stand in my way,
You can see that I got what it takes, so you know I'm untouchable." 

The song is all about achieving and that anyone is capable of reaching their dreams. The song is so fitting for an artist who has a strong ambition is day by day making strides towards it. 

To find out more about King Kash click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment